- CMOs and marketing VPs who need to catalyze engagement and turn prospects into leads more rapidly than ever before.
- Senior Sales executives who are tasked with driving pipeline metrics and increasing revenue more efficiently than ever before.
- Support Services leaders who need to optimize the systems that facilitate technical support, enable outbound prospecting and enhance call-center operations.
- Channel Managers who needs to facilitate external engagement and communication with suppliers, clients, partners or the public through digital portals.
- IT directors who are responsible for developing a robust technology infrastructure to enable business users while maintaining data privacy and security.
We help our clients to be more informed, responsive and aligned with their customers. As a Salesforce.com Platinum Partner we have worked with hundreds of customers to deliver solutions across all of the Salesforce.com Clouds. Along with the more common Sales and Customer support offerings, we have delivered custom solutions for Mobile, Collaboration and Web properties. We have extended Force.com to support a wide range of sophisticated, scalable solutions from Scheduling systems to Financial Derivatives platforms. We also are proud to enable solutions the Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Steelbrick CPQ and Zuora based platforms.
For customers launching Recurring Revenue Subscription businesses, Cloudware combines these platforms into a powerful end-to-end solution. We can take your subscription business from concept to implementation, from campaign to billing and everything in between. Keeping pace with today’s empowered customers changing needs, while meeting corporate objectives isn’t without its challenges.